-
October 9th, 2001, 06:04 PM
#21
Inactive Member
YES GENIE THE FIREFIGHTERS, POLICE, SERVICE PEOPLE DO DIE FOR THEIR CAUSE, THAT POINT IM NOT DISPUTING, BUT WHY IS IT THAT THE TERRORISTS ARE DISRESPECTED FOR BEILIVING IN THEIR CAUSE? WHY BECAUSE THEY ARE THE BAD GUY? DOES THE FACT THAT THEY ARE NOW OUR ENEMY, MEAN THAT THEIR BELIEFS ARE SHIT?
AND IM NOT TRYING TO JUSTIFY THE EVENTS OF 9-11 AT ALL, BUT YOU SHOULD RESPECT YOUR ENEMY.
AND THE ONLY REASON THAT AMERICA WAS INTRESTED IN SAUDI ARABIA IS BECAUSE OF THE OIL.
------------------
LET THE HATE RISE UP AND CONSUME US ALL...
I DONT DISCRIMINATE....
I HATE EVERYBODY
-
October 9th, 2001, 07:08 PM
#22
Inactive Member
spyder.....I defy you to give me one intelligent answer about what "their" beliefs are....
I'm sorry but I would say that anyone who thinks that their beliefs take precedence over everything...to the point of mass murder of innocent men, women and children...yes...their beliefs are shit...that goes for David Koresh, Hitler, Jim Jones, Sadaam, Timothy McVeigh, Osama bin Laden and countless others I can't think of right now...Idi Amin....and on and on...
Bin Laden doesn't represent the majority of Muslims...he represents his own perverse and twisted self interest...and he uses young, impressionable men and the murders of thousands to demonstrate it....
It is shit...and it stinks all the way to Paradise!
------------------
-
October 9th, 2001, 08:17 PM
#23
Inactive Member
minnow, do you think youir beliefs mean shit to them?
"I'm sorry but I would say that anyone who thinks that their beliefs take precedence over everything...to the point of mass murder of innocent men, women and children..." funny, isnt that how america was founded?
what about the spanish inquisitions?
what about the salem witch trials?
and yet, anyone who follows the people you mention, are "brainwashed"?
koresh, yeah he might have brainwashed people, he led a cult. but hitler, sadaam they both have country's that follow them, much like we follow bush.
minnow i have no intelligent answer for you about what their beliefs are, because i dont know what their beliefs are. that was never the intention or the focus of my post.
they felt what they were doing was right, they had enough faith in their convictions, that they died for it, and yet since it happened in an to america, they are wrong for that? and whether right or wrong, what they did, they should at least get respected for it.
------------------
LET THE HATE RISE UP AND CONSUME US ALL...
I DONT DISCRIMINATE....
I HATE EVERYBODY
-
October 10th, 2001, 02:20 PM
#24
Inactive Member
Spyder wrote: minnow, do you think youir beliefs mean shit to them?
Yes...I think these Muslim extremists feel that anyone who doesn't think like them deserve to die...they hate Jews and Christians and all Americans and anyone who supports the US, alike.
Spyder wrote: funny, isnt that how america was founded?
No spyder...maybe I'm really forgetful but please remind me when there were mass murders during the Revoloutionary War. (outside of the context of the war itself)
Spyder wrote: what about the spanish inquisitions? what about the salem witch trials?
What about them and what bearing do they have on anything we are discussing here?
Spyder wrote: and yet, anyone who follows the people you mention, are "brainwashed"? koresh, yeah he might have brainwashed people, he led a cult. but hitler, sadaam they both have country's that follow them much like we follow Bush
I wouldn't exactly say....follow as in...of their own free will. Spyder perhaps you recall this little "cult" called the SS?? They murdered millions of people and Hitler thought he was doing the world a favor by eliminating, Jews, Catholic, Blacks, Gays, etc., etc., etc.,.....clearly no brainwashing or extremism there *L*...and as for Sadaam, he has ordered biological warefare tested on his own people. He controls everything that is printed and goes out on the air in Iraq. It's absolutely nothing like how we "follow" Bush. We have choices here. We are not forced into compliance by our President by threat of death as was/is the case with both Hitler and Sadaam.
Spyder wrote: minnow i have no intelligent answer for you about what their beliefs are, because i dont know what their beliefs are. that was never the intention or the focus of my post. they felt what they were doing was right, they had enough faith in their convictions, that they died for it, and yet since it happened in an to america, they are wrong for that? and whether right or wrong, what they did, they should at least get respected for it.
Do you want to go back and read that last line again?! They are wrong for that? YES. They should get respect for it? NO. They didn't go on a hunger strike and protest for their beliefs, injuring only themselves....they murdered thousands of innocent people. All you've done throughout this conversation is defend/praise them for having the strength of their convictions and dying for their strong beliefs. We should respect them for dying for their beliefs? Well I don't, not when it involves the wanton destruction of human life. Premediated, cold-blooded murder of innocent civilians is no way to stand up for what you believe in.
------------------
-
October 10th, 2001, 02:50 PM
#25
Inactive Member
MINNOW, SO I ASK YOU AGAIN, DO YOU THINK YOUR BELIEFS MEAN SHIT TO THEM? OBVIOUSLY NOT. CAUSE IF THEY DID THEN THEY WOULD RESPECT IT.
OK SO WHAT DID HAPPEN TO ALL OF THE NATIVE AMERICANS THAT DIDNT WANT TO LEAVE THEIR HOMELAND, OR MOVE WHEN CHRISTOPHER COLUMBUS CAME HERE, AND "FOUNDED" INDIA?? DO YOU REALLY THINK THEY WENT PEACEFULLY WHEN WE STOLE ,, ERM, HEH, I MEAN UHM, APROPRIATED THEIR LAND?
AS FOR THE SPANISH INQUISITION, AND THE SALEM WITCH TRIALS, WHAT BEARING DO THEY HAVE? WELL YOU SEE THOSE PEOPLE, THOSE GOD FEARING CHRISTIANS WENT OUT AND KILLED ALL KINDS OF INNOCENT WOMEN, THAT THEY THOUGHT WERE WITCHES. THEREFOR INNOCENT PEOPLE DIED.
A PERSON HAS AN IDEA, HE GOES AROUND SOME OTHER LIKE MINDED PEOPLE, AND SHARES THE IDEA. tHE IDEA GROWS. THEN THE IDEA BECOMES THE INSTITUTION.
I AM SORRY IF THIS WORLD IS NOT FULL OF A BUNCH OF PEOLE THAT THINK LIKE YOU DO MINNOW.
BUT THAT DOES NOT MEAN THAT ANYONE WHO FOLLOWS SOMEONE ELSE, WHETHER IT BE HITLER, MUSSOLINI,SADAAM, LADEN,BUSH,KORESH,YOU,ME, ANYONE, IS BRAINWASHED.
ACTUALLY, AND I MIGHT BE WRONG HERE, I DO HAVE A BAD MEMORY, BUT I THINK HITLER ONLY WENT AFTER JEWS.
WE HAVE CHOICES HERE, BUT DO YOU HONESTLY THINK ANY OF THE POLITICIANS CARE? OBVIOUSLY THEY DO, CAUSE HEY LOOK AT ALL THE HOMELESS PEOPLE WE HAVE HERE
HELL WE CANT TAKE CARE OF THEM, SO LETS LET MORE REFUGEES IN 
YES I REREAD THAT LAST LINE AGAIN, AND I FEEL THE SAME.
WHAT JUST BECAUSE THEY WERE AN ENEMY, DOES THAT MEAN WE CANT SHOW THEM RESPECT?
WHY CAN YOU NOT RESPECT AN ENEMY?
WHAT CAN ONLY AMERICA DECLARE WAR?
WHAT IF WHEN LADEN ORDERED THAT, HE ORDERED IT AS A DECLERATION OF WAR ON AMERICA? YEAH WE ARE STRONG, AND WE HAVE ALLEYS, BUT WE DONT HAVE ALL THE ALLIES.... AND IT HAS BEEN SAID THAT MAYBE AFGHANASTAN MIGHT NOT BE OUR ONLY TARGET????
INNOCENT PEOPLE DIE IN WAR, FACT OF LIFE.
------------------
LET THE HATE RISE UP AND CONSUME US ALL...
I DONT DISCRIMINATE....
I HATE EVERYBODY
-
October 10th, 2001, 07:07 PM
#26
Inactive Member
They are cowards. I dont respect them or anything about them. Why do you want people to respect them, and the way they died?
Are you saying "just sit by and respect the fact that they killed innocent women, children and men"? What is there to respect about anything or anyone taking human life like the way so many were taken from us?
I DO NOT have to respect them, and I DONT respect them. They are cowards, plain and simple. They are not heros for their country. They are not warriors. They are sick, cowards.
You seem to be praising the way they died for their beliefs. The way they believed so strongly in what they were doing, they died for what they believe in. Isnt that what YOU said? What about all the men in every war the U.S was ever involoved in? How many men died, "died for what5 they believed in so strongly" in WW1 and WW2?
And thats not the only wars, but what about our men that died for "believing so strongly in their beliefs".
It seems like you dont care or give a shit about the men and women over here that have died, "believing so strongly in this country, in our freedom and rights so strongly" that they die for something they believe in so strongly.
All you seem to care about is, "Oh poor Bin Laden, those poor men that died because they believed so strongly in their beliefs they hijacked the planes and killed theirselves. Oh those poor countries that heve just been sitting there with their hand on a button waiting to push it and bomb America! oh those poor Bin Laden people. Oh poor, poor Bin laden. Lets respect him"!
Ya know what, fuck all that. I dont respect anything about Bin Laden or anyone that trys to kill any innocent person in this country. Its sick. So dont ask me to, or expect me to. Cause it will be a cold day in hell before I respect anything about what those scared chicken shit cowards did.
------------------
"She Shines Like A Diamond, when she walks into a room. she could Charm the Stars, hypnotize the moon"
-
October 10th, 2001, 07:54 PM
#27
Inactive Member

HEH HEH
GENIE, YOU MENTION ALL THE MEN AND WOMEN THAT DIED IN WW1 N WW2, AN ALL THE OTHERS THAT DIED FOR THEIR BELIEFS, NAME ONE POST OF MINE WHERE I SAID THAT THEY DIDNT DESERVE RESPECT EITHER???
JUST NAME ONE...IF YOU CAN... BUT YOU CANT...
YES IT IS PRETTY COWARDLY TO HIJACK A PLANE AND RAM IT INTO A BUILDING KILLING A BUNCH OF INNOCENTS, BUT THEN AGAIN IT IS PRETTY COWARDLY TO DROP A BOMB ON A COUNTRY, OR FIRE CRUISE MISSLES AT IT AS WELL.
YEAH YEAH GENIE I DONT EXPECT YOU TO RESPECT, OR BE ABLE TO MAKE YOU RESPECT ANYTHING, OR ANYONE. bECAUSE IT WOULD BE A COLD DAY IN HELL BEFORE ANYONE COULD BREAK THRU YOUR TUNNEL VISION.
YES LETS BOMB AFGHANASTAN ON ONE HAND, AND DROP FOOD TO THEM ON THE OTHER, THAT WAY THEY CAN GET ON THEIR KNEES AND BOW DOWN TO THE GREAT OL U.S. OF A. 
AND NEVER ONCE HAVE I SAID POOR BIN LADEN, TRUTH IS I COULD GIVE A FUCK LESS ABOUT HIM.
BUT YOU SHOULD RESPECT YOUR ENEMY, THEN AGAIN I DOUBT YOU COULD SEE THAT THRU YOUR TUNNEL VISION.
YES THEY WERE SCARED LITTLE CHICKEN SHIT BASTARDS, AT LEAST THEY STUCK WITH THEIR PLANS TO THE END, UNLIKE SOME OF THE "PATRIOTS" HERE THAT WOULD VOID THE DRAFT ANY WAY THEY CAN. 
GOD BLESS THE USA 
------------------
LET THE HATE RISE UP AND CONSUME US ALL...
I DONT DISCRIMINATE....
I HATE EVERYBODY
-
October 10th, 2001, 08:17 PM
#28
Inactive Member
WHy you people wasting such time talking to a guy that has to make his point with all caps, if he has a point? THis guy is like that canadian guy, I forget his name already, LOL
------------------
-
October 10th, 2001, 08:24 PM
#29
HB Forum Owner
and there are waaay too many that think like you do Spyder!!
and its scary as hell!!!
twisted thinking!!!!
totaly twisted and off!!!
without a sound clue!!!
WHY! WHY?? cant you even listen to anything bein said??? and then think about it!!!
-
October 10th, 2001, 09:43 PM
#30
Inactive Member
[img]file:///C:/My%20Documents/osama-bin-donkey.jpg[/img]
he is doing it DONKEY STYLE *LOL*
------------------
~*Twi*~
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks